2021 SDITE Annual Meeting
The 2021 SDITE Annual Meeting will be virtual this year April 11 to 16. You can find additional details and updates about the event on the 2021 SDITE Annual Meeting page.
2021 SDITE Young Member Annual Meeting Scholarship
Southern District ITE’s Young Member Committee is sponsoring a scholarship to assist selected young members to attend the SDITE Virtual Annual Meeting to be held on multiple days between April 11-16, 2021. Additional meeting details can be found here as they are available: 2021 SDITE Annual Meeting – Wilmington, NC Each Section is being given the opportunity to select one of its young members to receive a complimentary full registration for this meeting - a value of $75. Specific selection criteria and process is left up to the individual Section Boards.
- Recipients must be a current Member of an SDITE Section. Student Members are not eligible for this scholarship.
Recipients must be 35 years of age or younger as of the application deadline.
- Recipients must be a first-time attendee to an SDITE Annual Meeting. Prior attendance at an SDITE Annual Meeting while a student as a member of a Traffic Bowl Team will not count against their first-time attendee status.
- Recipients must currently be practicing in a transportation related discipline relevant to ITE.
- Recipients must commit to serve on an SDITE Committee for at least one year.
- Section Boards must verify that their selected scholarship recipients meet all the eligibility requirements state above.
- Recipients are expected to attend a significant portion of the virtual technical sessions on April 11-16, 2021.
- Recipients must be nominated to SDITE by their Section Board. Self-nominations to SDITE will not be accepted. Please contact your Section Representatives if you are interested in applying.
- Nominations should include:
- The completed Scholarship Recipient Information form (attached)
- A current resume, highlighting ITE involvement
- Nominations should be sent electronically as one PDF document.
- Nominations must be received no later than February 26, 2021.
- The Young Member Annual Meeting Scholarship covers full registration only.
- Nominations after February 26, 2021 may not be accepted.
- or questions or more information, please call or email Noelle at (571) 389-8132 or [email protected]