NCSITE YMC Technical Retreat
The NCSITE Young Member Council will host the 2019 Technical Retreat on Thursday and Friday, September 19 and 20, at Haw River State Park. The retreat will begin Thursday at noon and will conclude after lunch on Friday. The retreat will feature sessions on topics including:
- Transportation Planning / Project ATLAS
- Alternative Intersections / Bicycle and Pedestrian Safety at Alternative Intersections
- State of the Industry / New AASHTO Green Book
- Signals and Coordinated Signal Systems
- Traffic Forecasting and O-D Development Methods
The retreat will also feature a guided hike and campfire (weather permitting), plus it’s a great way to meet fellow young transportation professionals from across NCSITE.
Registration covers on-site single-occupancy lodging, on-site meals, and all meeting materials. PDHs will be offered.
Spaces are limited, so be sure to register quickly!
- NCSITE YMC Technical Retreat
2019-09-19 - 2019-09-20
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM