The Midyear Meeting is back!!!
The 2018 Midyear Meeting will be in Asheville May 31 – June 1 at the Renaissance Hotel.
Stay tuned for more information.
The Organizing Committee is now accepting abstracts for presentations at the 2018 NCSITE Mid-Year Meeting.
The following topics are suggested, but not limited to:
- Local Asheville Area Projects
- Complete Streets
- Accommodating Pedestrians on Major Roadways and Alternative Designs
- Report on NC Main Street Conference
- Multimodal Analysis
- Connected & Autonomous Vehicles
- Planning for the Future of Transportation
- Smart Communities
- Alternative Intersection Design (CFI, Superstreets, etc.)
- The Link Between Transportation and Health
- Transportation Equity: The Balance between Vehicles, Bikes, Pedestrians, & Buses
- Best Practices for LAPP projects
- Vision Zero/ Safety Initiatives
Please submit your abstract below:
Thank you to all the members, affiliates and speakers who made the 2016’s Mid-Year Meeting a huge success!
Special thanks to Mid-Year chairs Steve Brown and Lauren Triebert and the Transportation Planning Council for their hard work in pulling off the meeting without a hitch.
Over 80 attendees came down to Wilmington for two days filled with technical knowledge, fellowship, and fun-filled activities. Participants were treated to walking and biking tours around the city, a history lesson from local Bob Jenkins that left folks LOL, presentations on timely planning topics, and rooftop dinner and drinks with views of Front St. and the Cape Fear River.