Traffic Engineer/Planner | Wetherill Engineering
As a full-time Traffic Engineer / Planner with Wetherill Engineering (WEI), you will be working on a variety of transportation assignments including capacity analyses, traffic impacts studies, environmental studies, long range plans, and multimodal assessments, among others. WEI is a growing firm and looking for individuals with strong interpersonal skills and a desire to advance the company’s growth in traffic engineering and transportation planning.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Must have a North Carolina PE registration, or ability to transfer.
- 5+ years of experience as a traffic engineer and/or transportation planner.
- Experience with Synchro and Transmodeler. Experience with TransCAD a plus.
- Experience with GIS and concept rendering software a plus.
- Interest in learning and utilizing state of the practice transportation analysis programs.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working with the public and clients.
- Business development skills are not necessary, but a plus.
WEI offers a comprehensive benefits package including health coverage, PTO, and 401k match. If interested, please submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com.
WEI is an equal opportunity employer. Participates in E-Verify.