Transportation and Roadway Engineers In Training – Kimley-Horn and Associates – Raleigh, NC
Ranked as one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc. prides itself on hiring high-achieving, dedicated, and reliable professionals. Kimley-Horn is seeking motivated Transportation and Roadway EITs to join our Raleigh, NC office.
- 2 or more years of transportation and/or roadway design engineering experience
- EIT Certification
- Proficiency with industry software such as Synchro, VISSIM, TransModeler, AutoCAD, Microstation, Civil 3D, etc.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing, self-motivated team player
- Detail-oriented with an ability to contribute to a positive work environment
- Ability to work with and balance priorities among multiple projects