Senior Traffic Engineer | Ramey Kemp & Associates
Senior Traffic Engineer | All Locations
A Senior Transportation Engineer is responsible for managing staff, performing and reviewing technical work, project management, and writing proposals for projects throughout the Southeast. It is important for this person to have an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to mentor and grow the company’s existing staff, a desire to build upon the company’s existing client base and contribute to the advancement of the company’s growth.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration in the state of your desired office location (VA, NC, and/or SC) or the ability to obtain licensure within 6 months of employment.
- 8+ years of experience in traffic engineering/transportation studies for both public and private sectors.
- Proficiency with SYNCHRO and SIDRA are required
- Business development and project management experience.
- Public speaking skills and comfortability working with clients/team members.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Professional Traffic Operations Engineer (PTOE) licensure.
- Experience with Transmodeler, TransCAD, HCS, and other traffic simulation softwares a plus
Ramey Kemp & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As such, we provide employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran status, military service, or other characteristics protected by law.
This employer participates in E-Verify. Only qualified candidates with acceptable employment eligibility verification (I-9) will be considered. Visa assistance is not currently offered.