Transportation Engineer/Urban Planner – Stantec (Raleigh)
Whatever the distance, wherever the destination—our designs lead you there. Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airport, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. Join our team and help us keep communities connected.
Transportation Planner/Engineer to assist in a wide variety of sustainable transportation projects. Those projects include planning studies, feasibility studies, corridor studies, and traffic studies that may include multi-modal planning/design, parking, transit, travel demand management and safety for both private entities and public agencies.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- BS or MS in Civil Engineering or Landscape Architecture/Urban planning degree
- Professional License/Certification (PE or AICP) desired, but not required.
- Experience with software packages such as HCS, Synchro, VISSIM, GIS, and illustration or publication software preferred.
- 1 or more years in transportation engineering/ planning experience, a Master Degree desirable.
- Working knowledge of multi-modal simulation models, urban streets, signalized intersections, roundabouts, Interchange and freeway segments.
- Background and work experience in the preparation of transportation planning/engineering projects
Please apply at https://jobs-stantec.icims.com/jobs/30697/job